P0841 RAM - LR Pressure Switch Rationality Fault
P0841 RAM Possible Causes
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty Transmission Solenoid/Pressure Switch
- Transmission Solenoid/Pressure Switch harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Solenoid/Pressure Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Internal transmission damage
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
How do I fix code P0841 RAM?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
Cost of diagnosing the P0841 RAM code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0841 RAM code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission will not shift gears.
P0841 RAM DescriptionThe Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will set when the Transmission Control Module (TCM) has detected a Low/Reverse (LR) Pressure Switch open or closed at an incorrect time.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the P0841 RAM code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the P0841 Ram code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0841 Ram code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks