P0773 MAZDA - Shift Solenoid 'E' Malfunction
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty shift solenoid 'E' valve
- Shift solenoid 'E' valve harness is open or shorted
- Shift solenoid 'E' valve circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
The P0773 code is detected when the gear required by the ECM does not match the actual gear when vehicle is driven.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission will not shift gears.
P0773 MAZDA Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0773 Mazda code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0773 MAZDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0773 Mazda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks