P0763 HONDA - Shift Solenoid 'C' Circuit Fault
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty shift solenoid 'C' valve
- Shift solenoid 'C' valve harness or connectors
- Shift solenoid 'C' valve circuit is open or shorted
When is the code detected?The P0763 code is detected when the gear required by the ECM does not match the actual gear when vehicle is driven.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission will not shift gears
P0763 Honda DescriptionShift solenoid valve 'C' is turned ON or OFF by the Transmission Control Module (TCM) in response to signals sent from the park/neutral position (PNP) switch, vehicle speed and Engine Control Module (ECM) (throttle opening). Gears will then be shifted to the optimum position.
Need more help?Get the P0763 Honda code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0763 HONDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0763 Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks