P0755 KIA - Underdrive Solenoid Valve System
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty underdrive solenoid valve
- Underdrive solenoid valve harness is open or shorted
- Underdrive solenoid valve circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
The P0755 code is detected when TCM detects an improper voltage drop when it tries to operate the solenoid valve.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission will not shift gears.
P0755 KIA Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0755 Kia code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0755 KIA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0755 Kia code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks