P0753 TOYOTA - Shift Solenoid 'A' Electrical Malfunction
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty shift solenoid 'A' valve
- Shift solenoid 'A' valve harness or connectors
- Shift solenoid 'A' valve circuit is open or shorted
When is the code detected?
The P0753 code is detected when the gear required by the ECM does not match the actual gear when vehicle is driven.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission will not shift gears
P0753 TOYOTA Description
P0753 TOYOTA Information for specific Toyota models
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0753 Toyota code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0753 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0753 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks