P0725 HYUNDAI - Failed Crankshaft Position Sensor Signal
- Faulty Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor
- Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft Position (CKP) Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Communication error between the Engine Control Module (ECM) and Transmission Control Module (TCM)
When is the code detected?The P0725 Codes is triggered when Transmission Control Module (TCM) does not receive the engine speed signal from Engine Control Module (ECM).
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0725 Hyundai DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the engine speed through the Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor with the engine running, and send signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
Need more help?Get the P0725 Hyundai code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0725 HYUNDAI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0725 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks