P0717 2011 TOYOTA CAMRY - Turbine Speed Sensor Circuit No Signal
- Faulty Transmission Speed Sensor NT
- Transmission Speed Sensor NT harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Speed Sensor NT circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Valve Body
When is the code detected?Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) P0717 is detected when TCM or ECM receives no signal from the sensor.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible shifting problems
P0717 2011 Toyota Camry DescriptionThe Input Speed Sensor detects the primary pulley revolution speed and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM) and Engine Control Module (ECM). The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Input Speed Sensor is out of factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the P0717 2011 Toyota Camry code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0717 2011 TOYOTA CAMRY CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0717 2011 Toyota Camry code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks