P0708 FORD - Transmission Range Sensor Circuit High Input
- Faulty Park/neutral position switch
- Misadjusted park/neutral position switch
- Park/neutral position switch harness is open or shorted
- Park/neutral position switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0708 FORD Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0708 Ford code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0708 FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0708 Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks