P0706 MAZDA - Transmission Range Switch Open Circuit
- Faulty Park/neutral position switch
- Misadjusted park/neutral position switch
- Park/neutral position switch harness is open or shorted
- Park/neutral position switch circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
The transmission range switch detects the selector lever position and sends a signal to the TCM.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0706 MAZDA Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0706 Mazda code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0706 MAZDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0706 Mazda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks