P0705 HYUNDAI - Transaxle Range Signal Malfunction
Tech notesAdjustment Procedure:
1. Place the selector lever in the "N" (Neutral) position.
2. Loosen the manual control lever lock nut to separate the cable and lever.
3. Place the manual control lever in the "N" (Neutral) position.
4. Turn the transaxle range switch body until the 12 mm (.47 in.) wide end of the manual control lever aligns with the switch body flange [12 mm (0.472 in.) wide portion].
5. Tighten the attaching bolts (2 pcs.) to the specified torque.
When setting up the switch body, be careful O-ring does not drop from the switch body. Tighten the attaching bolts carefully.
6. Make sure that the selector lever is in the "N" (Neutral) position.
7. Adjust the flange nut so that there is no slack in the control cable and make sure that the selector lever operates smoothly.
8. Run the vehicle and confirm that the transaxle is set in each range when the selector lever is shifted to each position.
When is the code detected?The transmission range switch detects the selector lever position and sends a signal to the TCM.
P0705 Hyundai DescriptionThe park/neutral position (PNP) switch includes a transmission range switch. The transmission range switch detects the selector lever position when the shift lever is in the N or P shift position and sends a signal to the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
Need more help?Do you need more help with the P0705 Hyundai code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0705 HYUNDAI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0705 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks