P0673 DODGE - Cylinder 3 Glow Plug Circuit Fault
- Faulty cylinder #3 glow plug
- Cylinder #3 glow plug harness is open or shorted
- Cylinder #3 glow plug circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty glow plug module
When is the code detected?
The Engine Control Module (ECM) has detected a fault in the cylinder #3 glow plug circuit
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- The engine may be harder to start
- Engine hesitation
P0673 DODGE Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0673 Dodge code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0673 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0673 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks