P0650 HYUNDAI - Malfunction Indicator Lamp Control Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Malfunction Indicator Lamp Bulb
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp Bulb harness is open or shorted
- Malfunction Indicator Lamp Bulb circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?- An excessively high voltage is sent to Engine Control Module (ECM) through the MIL circuit under the condition that calls for MIL light up.
- An excessively low voltage is sent to ECM through the MIL circuit under the condition that calls for MIL not to light up.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0650 Hyundai DescriptionMalfunction Indicator Lamp (MIL) is located on the instrument panel. When the ignition switch is turned ON without engine running, MIL will light up. This is a bulb check. When the engine is started, MIL should go off. If MIL remains on, the on board diagnostic system has detected an engine system malfunction.
Need more help?Get the P0650 Hyundai code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0650 HYUNDAI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0650 Hyundai code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks