P064F GMC - Control Module Long Term Memory Performance
- Faulty Transfer Case Control Module
- Transfer Case Control Module harness is open or shorted
- Transfer Case Control Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P064f Gmc DescriptionThis is an internal fault detection of the transfer case control module. This fault is handled inside the transfer case control module. No external circuits are involved.
At each power-up, the transfer case control module runs a self-test on the following:
- EEPROM Checksum
- ROM Checksum
- RAM Checksum
- RAM Malfunction
- Missing, incorrect or invalid software
Need more help?Get the P064f Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P064F GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P064f Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks