P0641 SAAB - 5 Volt Reference Voltage Incorrect
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- ECM harness is open or shorted
- ECM circuit poor electrical connection
- Shorted sensor on 5 volt circuit
When is the code detected?
The Engine Control Module (ECM) has detected the sensor 5 volt reference circuit voltage is higher or lower than expected
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0641 SAAB Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0641 Saab code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0641 SAAB CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0641 Saab code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks