P061C 2006 FORD F150 - Internal Control Module Engine RPM Performance
- Faulty Crankshaft Position Sensor (CKP)
- CKP harness is open or shorted
- CKP circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Camshaft Position Sensor (CMP)
- CMP harness is open or shorted
- CMP circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P061c 2006 Ford F150 DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) compares the actual engine speed calculated from the crank angle sensor signal cycle with the estimated engine speed calculated from the number of the crank angle sensor signal pulses after a lapse of the specified time. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the calculated value is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the P061c 2006 Ford F150 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P061C 2006 FORD F150 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P061c 2006 Ford F150 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks