P0533 MITSUBISHI - A/C Pressure Sensor Circuit High
- A/C system low or over charge with refrigerant
- Faulty A/C refrigerant pressure sensor
- Cooling fans in-operative
- A/C refrigerant pressure sensor circuit open or shorted
- A/C refrigerant pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?The P0533 code is detected when the signal circuit is too high.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- A/C Inoperative
- A/C Blows Warm
P0533 Mitsubishi DescriptionThe powertrain control module (PCM) monitors the high side refrigerant pressure via a A/C refrigerant pressure sensor. When the pressure is high the signal voltage is high. When the pressure is low the signal voltage is low. When pressure is high the PCM commands the cooling fans on. When pressure is too high or too low the PCM will not allow the A/C compressor clutch to engage.
Need more help?Get the P0533 Mitsubishi code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0533 MITSUBISHI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0533 Mitsubishi code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks