P0532 KIA - A/C Refridgerant Pressure Sensor A Circuit Low Input
- A/C system low or over charge with refrigerant
- Faulty A/C refrigerant pressure sensor
- Cooling fans in-operative
- A/C refrigerant pressure sensor circuit open or shorted
- A/C refrigerant pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?The P0532 code is detected when the signal circuit is too low.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- A/C Inoperative
- A/C Blows Warm
P0532 Kia DescriptionThe powertrain control module (PCM) monitors the high side refrigerant pressure via a A/C refrigerant pressure sensor. When the pressure is high the signal voltage is high. When the pressure is low the signal voltage is low. When pressure is high the PCM commands the cooling fans on. When pressure is too high or too low the PCM will not allow the A/C compressor clutch to engage.
Need more help?Get the P0532 Kia code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0532 KIA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0532 Kia code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks