P0522 MITSUBISHI - Oil Pressure Too Low
- Low oil level or motor mechanical fault
- Faulty Oil Pressure sensor
- Oil Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Oil Pressure Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?The P0522 is detected when the signal sent from oil pressure sensor to PCM goes below specifications.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Oil pressure warning light ON
P0522 Mitsubishi DescriptionThe PCM continuously monitors the engine oil pressure. The Oil Pressure Sensor/Switch sends a signal to the PCM when the engine is running.
Need more help?Get the P0522 Mitsubishi code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0522 MITSUBISHI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0522 Mitsubishi code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks