P0513 MITSUBISHI - Immobilizer Malfunction
- Faulty immobilizer key
- Poor electrical connection for immobilizer circuit components
- Faulty immobilizer control unit
- Faulty immobilizer key antenna
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- No or hard engine start situation
P0513 Mitsubishi DescriptionImmobilizer Malfunction is the generic description for the P0513 Mitsubishi code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P0513 Mitsubishi OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
Need more help?Get the P0513 Mitsubishi code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0513 MITSUBISHI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0513 Mitsubishi code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks