P0455 2008 FORD FUSION - Evaporative Emission Control System Leak Detected Gross Leak
- Missing or loose fuel cap
- Incorrect fuel filler cap used
- Fuel filler cap remains open or fails to close
- Foreign matter caught in fuel filler cap
- EVAP canister or fuel tank leaks
- EVAP system hose leaking
- Fuel tank leaking
The P0455 it’s a very common code, because the code is set if the gas cap is loose or missing. Start by tighten the gas cap and clearing the code. In most cases the code can be clear by disconnecting the car battery for about 30 minutes.
When is the code detected?
EVAP control system has a very large leak such as fuel filler cap fell off, EVAP control system does not operate properly.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible a noticeable fuel odor caused by the release of fuel vapors
P0455 2008 FORD FUSION Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0455 2008 Ford Fusion code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0455 2008 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0455 2008 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks