P0451 SUBARU - Evaporative Emission Control System Pressure Sensor Range/Performance
- Faulty Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) Pressure Sensor
- Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) Pressure sensor harness is open or shorted
- Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) Pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?An improper voltage signal from EVAP control system pressure sensor is sent to Engine Control Module (ECM).
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0451 Subaru DescriptionThe Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) control system pressure sensor detects pressure in the purge line. The sensor output voltage to the Engine Control Module (ECM) increases as pressure increases. The EVAP control system pressure sensor is not used to control the engine system. It is used only for on board diagnosis.
Need more help?Get the P0451 Subaru code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0451 SUBARU CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0451 Subaru code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks