P0451 SCION - EVAP System Pressure Sensor Range/Performance
- Faulty Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) Vapor Pressure Sensor
- Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) Vapor Pressure Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) Vapor pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- EVAP system hose (pipe from air inlet port to canister pump module, canister filter, fuel tank vent hose)
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?Vapor pressure sensor output extremely changes under conditions of (a) and (b): (2 trip detection logic) - Vehicle speed: 0 km/h (0mph), Engine speed: Idling and VSV for pressure switching valve is OFF
Vapor pressure sensor value opening pressure valve of charcoal canister
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0451 Scion DescriptionThe Evaporative Emission System (EVAP) vapor pressure sensor, VSV for canister closed valve (CCV) and VSV for pressure switching valve are used to detect abnormalities in the evaporative emission control system. The Engine Control Module (ECM) decides whether there is an abnormality in the evaporative emission control system based on the vapor pressure sensor signal.
P0451 Scion Information for specific Scion models
Need more help?Get the P0451 Scion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0451 SCION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0451 Scion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks