P0410 BUICK - Secondary Air Injection System Malfunction
- Faulty Vacuum hoses damaged
- Faulty Air Pump inoperative
- Air bypass solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Air bypass solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Air bypass solenoid leaking/blocked or stuck open/closed
- Air diverter valve leaking/blocked or stuck open/closed
Visually inspect AIR pump and AIR bypass valve harness and connector, if connector are OK, then replaced AIR bypass valve.
When is the code detected?
The secondary air injection system does not detect the presence of air in the exhaust when introduced by the secondary air injection system.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine hesitation
P0410 BUICK Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0410 Buick code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0410 BUICK CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0410 Buick code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks