P0335 CHEVROLET - Crankshaft Position Sensor 'A' Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty crankshaft position sensor
- Crankshaft position sensor harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft position sensor circuit poor electrical connection
User Submitted Video
When is the code detected?
The Powertrain Control Module (PCM) determines no signal from the Crankshaft Position (CKP) sensor for less than 3 seconds.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible lack/loss of Power
- Engine may stall while driving
P0335 CHEVROLET Description
P0335 CHEVROLET Information for specific Chevrolet models
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0335 Chevrolet code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0335 CHEVROLET CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0335 Chevrolet code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks