P0322 MAZDA - Crankshaft Sensor Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Ignition/Distributor engine speed sensor
- Ignition/Distributor engine speed sensor harness is open or shorted
- Ignition/Distributor engine speed sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Crankshaft Position sensor
- Low battery charge
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
The P0322 code is triggered when the Engine Control Module (ECM) detects no signal.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- The engine may be harder to start
- The engine may stumble or stall
P0322 MAZDA Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0322 Mazda code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0322 MAZDA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0322 Mazda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks