P0300 2011 NISSAN ROGUE - Cylinder Misfire Detected Random Cylinders
- Faulty spark plug (s)
- Faulty ignition coil (s)
- Clogged or faulty fuel injector (s)
- Intake air leak
- Fuel injectors harness is open or shorted
- Fuel Injectors circuit poor electrical connection
- Ignition coils harness is open or shorted
- Ignition coils circuit poor electrical connection
- Insufficient cylinders compression
- Incorrect fuel pressure
The P0300 code means that a cylinder(s) is misfiring or is randomly misfiring. Start by checking for intake leaks, intake gaskets are common caused of multi-cylinder misfiring. If no leak are found the next step is to replace the spark plugs. If the problem persists more tests needs to be done to diagnose problem, see "Possible Causes"
When is the code detected?
The control module monitors the crankshaft speed and has detected a misfire condition
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/loss of power
- Hard start
- Engine hesitation
P0300 2011 NISSAN ROGUE Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0300 2011 Nissan Rogue code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0300 2011 NISSAN ROGUE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0300 2011 Nissan Rogue code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks