P02EE Code - Cylinder 1 Injector Circuit Range/Performance
|P02EE code possible causes
- Dirty Fuel Injector 1
- Faulty Fuel Injector 1
- Plugged Fuel Injector 1
- Fuel injector 1 harness is open or shorted
- Fuel injector 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
|How do I fix the P02EE code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|Cost of diagnosing the P02EE code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P02EE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|What are P02EE code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Poor Engine Performance
|P02EE code descriptionDuring normal conditions, the Engine Control Module (ECM) turns the Fuel Injectors ON and OFF in the Fuel Injection System. The ECM sets the OBDII code when it has detected that the Fuel Injector is not working as designed.
|Need more information with the P02EE code?Need more information on how to fix the P02EE code? Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|P02EE code information for specific makes
- P02EE BMW Cylinder 1 Fuel Injector Circuit Range/Performance 📷
- P02EE CHEVROLET Cylinder 1 Injector Circuit Range/Performance
- P02EE DODGE Cylinder 1 Injector Circuit Range/Performance
- P02EE FORD Cylinder 1 Injector Circuit Range/Performance
- P02EE GMC Cylinder 1 Injector Circuit Range/Performance
- P02EE MINI Cylinder 1 Fuel Injector Circuit Range/Performance 📷
|Need help with a P02EE code?Get the P02ee code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|P02EE code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P02ee code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks