P0240 AUDI - Turbo/Super Charger Boost Sensor 'B' Circuit
- Boost pressure sensor harness is open or shorted
- Boost pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty boost pressure sensor
- Faulty Turbo/Super Charger
- Engine over temperature
- Ignition misfire exceeds the calibrated threshold
- Faulty Knock sensor (KS)
When is the code detected?
This diagnostic trouble code (DTC) P0240 will set if the boost pressure sensor signal is above the predicted range.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0240 AUDI Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0240 Audi code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0240 AUDI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0240 Audi code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks