P0208 Code - Injector Circuit Malfunction Cylinder 8
|P0208 code possible causes
- Faulty fuel injector 8
- Fuel Injector 8 harness is open or shorted
- Fuel injector 8 circuit poor electrical connection
|How do I fix the P0208 code?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
|Cost of diagnosing the P0208 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the P0208 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
|When is the P0208 code detected?The P0208 is set if the Engine Control Module (ECM) is detects a low or high voltage drop or resistance at the injector 8.
|What are P0208 code possible symptoms?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- The engine may be harder to start
- Engine hesitation
|P0208 code descriptionEngine Control Module (ECM) checks the injectors circuit resistance and monitors the voltage drop during normal operation. The ECM will trigger the P0208 code when the resistance or voltage drop at the injector 8 is out of specifications.
|Need more information with the P0208 code?Need more information on how to fix the P0208 code? Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
|P0208 code information for specific makes
- P0208 BUICK Injector 8 Control Circuit
- P0208 CADILLAC Injector 8 Control Circuit
- P0208 CHEVROLET Injector 8 Control Circuit
- P0208 CHRYSLER Injector Circuit Malfunction Cylinder 8
- P0208 DODGE Injector Circuit Malfunction Cylinder 8
- P0208 FORD Injector Circuit Malfunction Cylinder 8
- P0208 GMC Injector 8 Control Circuit
- P0208 KIA Injector Circuit Open- Cylinder 8
- P0208 LEXUS Injector Circuit Open Cylinder 8
- P0208 MERCEDES-BENZ Injector Circuit/Open Cylinder 8 📷
- P0208 MITSUBISHI Injector Circuit Cylinder 8
- P0208 NISSAN Number 8 Fuel Injector Circuit Open
- P0208 PONTIAC Injector 8 Control Circuit
- P0208 VOLKSWAGEN Injector Circuit Open Cylinder 8
|Need help with a P0208 code?Get the P0208 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
|P0208 code commentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0208 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks