P0200 JEEP - Fuel Injector Circuit
- Fuel Injector harness is open or shorted
- Fuel injector circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty fuel injector
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
The P0200 is set if the Engine Control Module (ECM) is detects a low or high voltage drop or resistance at the injectors.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- The engine may be harder to start
- Engine hesitation
P0200 JEEP Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0200 Jeep code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0200 JEEP CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0200 Jeep code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks