- Fuel Injector harness is open or shorted
- Fuel injector circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty fuel injector
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?The P0200 is set if the Engine Control Module (ECM) is detects a low or high voltage drop or resistance at the injectors.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of Power
- The engine may be harder to start
- Engine hesitation
P0200 Dodge DescriptionEngine Control Module (ECM) checks the injectors circuit resistance and monitors the voltage drop during normal operation. The ECM will trigger the P0200 code when the resistance or voltage drop at the injectors is out of specifications.
Need more help?Get the P0200 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0200 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0200 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks