P0170 CHRYSLER - Fuel Trim Malfunction Bank 1
- Intake air leaks
- Faulty front heated oxygen sensor
- Ignition misfiring
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Exhaust gas leaks
- Incorrect fuel pressure
- Lack of fuel
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor
- Incorrect Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) hose connection
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Excessive Fuel Consumption
P0170 CHRYSLER Description
In case the amount of the compensation value is extremely large (The actual mixture ratio is too lean.), the ECM judges the condition as the fuel injection system malfunction and light up the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) (2 trip detection logic).
Need more help?
P0170 CHRYSLER CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0170 Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks