P0152 DODGE - O2 sensor 2/1 Circuit High
- Faulty Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2
- Intake air leaks may be faulty
- Exhaust gas leaks
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2 harness is open or shorted
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2 circuit poor electrical connection
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
Replacing the Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 2 usually takes care of the problem
When is the code detected?
An excessively high voltage from the sensor is sent to Engine Control Module (ECM).
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- High Fuel Consumption
- Excessive Smoke from Exhaust
P0152 DODGE Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0152 Dodge code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0152 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0152 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks