P0141 GMC - O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction Bank 1 Sensor 2
- Faulty Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 2
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 2 circuit fuse
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 2 circuit open shorted to ground
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 1 Sensor 2 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible higher than usual fuel Consumption
P0141 GMC Description
In order to achieve the require temperature, a heater element is included inside the heated oxygen sensor. The PCM controls the heated oxygen sensor heater element based on signals from the engine coolant temperature and engine load. The PCM controls the heater element circuit by allowing current flow to ground.
The PCM monitors the voltage signal received through the heater element circuit and determines the state of the circuit by comparing the voltage detected with the factory specifications.
Need more help?
P0141 GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0141 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks