P0130 MERCEDES-BENZ - O2 Sensor Circuit Malfunction Bank 1 Sensor 1
- Faulty Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 harness is open or shorted
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Intake air leaks may be faulty
- Exhaust gas leaks
Replacing the O2 Sensor 1 usually takes care of the problem
When is the code detected?
The response of the voltage signal from the sensor takes more than the specified time.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- High Fuel Consumption
- Excessive Smoke from Exhaust
P0130 MERCEDES-BENZ Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0130 Mercedes-benz code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0130 MERCEDES-BENZ CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0130 Mercedes-benz code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks