P0130 FORD - O2 Sensor Circuit Malfunction Bank 1 Sensor 1
- Faulty Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 harness is open or shorted
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Intake air leaks may be faulty
- Exhaust gas leaks
Tech notesReplacing the O2 Sensor 1 usually takes care of the problem.
When is the code detected?The response of the voltage signal from the sensor takes more than the specified time.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- High Fuel Consumption
- Excessive Smoke from Exhaust
P0130 Ford DescriptionThe powertrain control module (PCM) monitors the heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) for a circuit concern. The test fails when the PCM detects a concern with one of the circuits used to determine the oxygen content in the exhaust gas.
P0130 Ford Information for specific Ford models
Need more help?Get the P0130 Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0130 FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0130 Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks