P0128 JAGUAR - Coolant Thermostat Malfunction
- Leaking or stuck open thermostat
- Low engine coolant level
- Insufficient warm up time
- Faulty engine coolant temperature sensor
- Engine coolant temperature sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine coolant temperature sensor circuit poor electrical connection
If cooling system is not leaking and the fluid level is OK, replacing the thermostat usually takes care of the problem.
When is the code detected?
The engine coolant temperature does not reach to specified temperature even though the engine has run long enough.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0128 JAGUAR Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0128 Jaguar code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0128 JAGUAR CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0128 Jaguar code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks