P0128 2010 TOYOTA CAMRY - Coolant Thermostat
- Leaking or stuck open thermostat
- Low engine coolant level
- Insufficient warm up time
- Faulty engine coolant temperature sensor
- Engine coolant temperature sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine coolant temperature sensor circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notesIf cooling system is not leaking and the fluid level is OK, replacing the thermostat usually takes care of the problem.
When is the code detected?The engine coolant temperature does not reach to specified temperature even though the engine has run long enough.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0128 2010 Toyota Camry DescriptionCoolant temperature below thermostat regulating temperature. Indicates that the thermostat monitor has not achieved the required engine operating temperature within a specified amount of time after starting the engine.
Need more help?Get the P0128 2010 Toyota Camry code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0128 2010 TOYOTA CAMRY CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0128 2010 Toyota Camry code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks