P0125 JAGUAR - Insufficient Coolant Temperature for Closed Loop Fuel Control
- Low engine coolant level
- Leaking or stuck open thermostat
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor electrical circuit poor connection
When is the code detected?
The voltage sent to Engine Control Module (ECM) from the Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor is not practical, even when some time has passed after starting the engine. The engine is taking too long to reach the normal temperature level.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0125 JAGUAR Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0125 Jaguar code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0125 JAGUAR CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0125 Jaguar code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks