P0122 2005 JEEP LIBERTY - Throttle Position Sensor/Accelerator Position Pedal Circuit Low Input
- Faulty throttle position sensor
- Throttle position sensor harness is open or shorted
- Throttle position sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0122 2005 JEEP LIBERTY Description
Idle position of the throttle valve is determined by the PCM receiving the signal from the throttle position sensor. This sensor controls engine operation such as fuel cut. On the other hand, the Wide open and closed throttle position switch, which is built into the throttle position sensor unit, is not used for engine control.
Need more help?
P0122 2005 JEEP LIBERTY CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0122 2005 Jeep Liberty code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks