P0118 JAGUAR - Engine Coolant Temperature Circuit High Input
- Low engine coolant level
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor
- Faulty engine coolant thermostat
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor electrical circuit poor connection
When is the code detected?
An excessively high voltage from the sensor is sent to ECM.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0118 JAGUAR Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0118 Jaguar code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0118 JAGUAR CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0118 Jaguar code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks