P0107 MITSUBISHI - Manifold Absolute Pressure Circuit Low Voltage
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor
- Manifold Absolute Pressure harness is open or shorted
- Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?An excessively low voltage from the sensor is sent to ECM
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine rough idle
- Engine hesitation
P0107 Mitsubishi DescriptionThe Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor provides instantaneous manifold pressure information to the engine's Engine Control Module (ECM). The data is used to calculate air density and determine the engine's air mass flow rate, which in turn determines the required fuel metering for optimum combustion. A fuel-injected engine may alternately use a Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor to detect the intake airflow.
Need more help?Get the P0107 Mitsubishi code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0107 MITSUBISHI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0107 Mitsubishi code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks