P0106 JAGUAR - Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Circuit Range/Performance Problem
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor
- Manifold Absolute Pressure harness is open or shorted
- Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
An excessively low or high voltage from the sensor is sent to ECM
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine rough idle
- Engine hesitation
P0106 JAGUAR Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0106 Jaguar code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0106 JAGUAR CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0106 Jaguar code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks