P0090 MITSUBISHI - Fuel Pressure Solenoid Circuit
- Faulty fuel pressure solenoid
- Fuel pressure solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Fuel pressure solenoid electrical circuit poor connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0090 Mitsubishi DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Fuel Pressure Solenoid. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the Fuel Pressure Solenoid is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the P0090 Mitsubishi code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0090 MITSUBISHI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0090 Mitsubishi code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks