P0090 GMC - Fuel Pressure Regulator Control Circuit
- Faulty fuel pressure sensor
- Fuel pressure sensor harness is open or shorted
- Fuel pressure sensor electrical circuit poor connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?If the current is outside of the expected range, DTC P0090 will set.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0090 Gmc DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) supplies power and ground to the Fuel Rail Pressure (FRP) regulator. The ECM monitors current on the circuits to detect a failure.
Need more help?Get the P0090 Gmc code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0090 GMC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0090 Gmc code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks