P0069 SATURN - Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Correlation
- Faulty Barometric Pressure (BARO) sensor
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor
- Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor harness open or shorted to ground
- Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine mechanical problems
When is the code detected?The Engine Control Module (ECM) has detected a correlation error between the Barometric Pressure (BARO) sensor and Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0069 Saturn DescriptionThe barometric pressure (BARO) sensor measures the pressure of the atmosphere. This pressure is affected by altitude and weather conditions. A diaphragm within the BARO sensor is displaced by the pressure changes that occur from varying altitudes and weather conditions. The sensor translates this diaphragm action into the voltage signal input that is used by the Powertrain Control Module (PCM) for diagnostics and emissions control.
Need more help?Get the P0069 Saturn code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0069 SATURN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0069 Saturn code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks