P0069 MITSUBISHI - Abnormal Correlation Between MAP Sensor and BARO Sensor
- Faulty Barometric Pressure (BARO) sensor
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor
- Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor harness open or shorted to ground
- Manifold Absolute Pressure sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
The Engine Control Module (ECM) has detected a correlation error between the Barometric Pressure (BARO) sensor and Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0069 Mitsubishi code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0069 MITSUBISHI CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0069 Mitsubishi code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks