P0066 SUBARU - Air Assisted Injector Control Circuit or Circuit Low
- Faulty Injector Control Relay
- Faulty Air Assisted Injector Control Solenoid Valve
- Air Assisted Injector Control Solenoid Valve harness is open or shorted
- Air Assisted Injector Control Solenoid Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0066 Subaru DescriptionAir Assisted Injector Control Circuit or Circuit Low is the generic description for the P0066 Subaru code, but the manufacturer may have a different description. Currently we have no further information abouth the P0066 Subaru OBDII code. Please post your question on our "Questions" section for more information: AutoCodes.com Questions.
Need more help?Get the P0066 Subaru code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0066 SUBARU CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0066 Subaru code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks