P0058 2006 NISSAN MAXIMA - HO2S22 Heater Control Circuit High
- Faulty Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 Sensor 2
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 Sensor 2 harness is open shorted
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 Sensor 2 circuit poor electrical connection
- Heated Oxygen Sensor (H2OS) Bank 2 Sensor 2 circuit fuse
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0058 2006 NISSAN MAXIMA Description
In order to achieve the require temperature, a heater element is included inside the heated oxygen sensor. The ECM controls the heated oxygen sensor heater element based on signals from the engine coolant temperature and engine load. The ECM controls the heater element circuit by allowing current flow to ground.
The ECM monitors the voltage signal received through the heater element circuit and determines the state of the circuit by comparing the voltage detected with the factory specifications.
Need more help?
P0058 2006 NISSAN MAXIMA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0058 2006 Nissan Maxima code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks