P004E - Turbocharger/Supercharger Boost Control 'A' Circuit Intermittent/Erratic
- Faulty boost pressure/ turbocharger position sensor
- Boost pressure/ turbocharger position sensor harness is open or shorted
- Boost pressure/ turbocharger position sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty turbocharger/supercharger
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P004e DescriptionThe turbocharger has nozzle vane which opens and closes to control the volume of the exhaust gas flowing into the turbine. This, in turn, controls the boost pressure, when the nozzle vane moves towards the closing direction, the pressure increases. When the vane moves towards the opening direction, the pressure decreases.
Need more help?Get the P004e code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P004E CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P004e code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks